This Privacy Notice describes how Nevaka, Inc. (“Nevaka”) collects and processes your personal information through Nevaka websites, applications and services, whether or not they reference this Privacy Notice (together “Nevaka Services”). By using Nevaka Services, you are consenting to the practices.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Nevaka Collect?
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us:We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Nevaka Services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Nevaka Services.
- Automatic Information:We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Nevaka Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Nevaka Services. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Nevaka Services.
- Information from Other Sources:We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
For What Purposes Does Nevaka Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the applications and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services.We use your personal information to take and handle your orders and communications with Nevaka, deliver applications and services, process payments, and communicate with you about your account and our services.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Nevaka Services.We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Nevaka Services.
- Comply with legal obligations.In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws.
- Communicate with you.We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Nevaka Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, text).
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks.We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Nevaka, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does Nevaka Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers:We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include processing payments and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Nevaka.com, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Nevaka and Others:We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Nevaka, our users, or others.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data, or if we utilize third party payment processing services, require that such third parties follow PCI DSS.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
What About Advertising?
- Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites:Nevaka may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services. To adjust your advertising preferences, you will be able to do so at the time Nevaka includes third party advertising services.
- Use of Third-Party Advertising Services:We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant Nevaka and third-party ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier. For example, if you have already downloaded one of our apps, we will share your advertising identifier and data about that event so that you will not be served an ad to download the app again. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, user profiles and restrictions and/or limits.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact us. Many of our Nevaka Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used. In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal data. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
Are Children Allowed to Use Nevaka Services?
Nevaka does not provide its services or applications to or for use by children.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to use Nevaka Services, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and any other contract or license terms to which you have agreed, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Nevada. If you have any concern about privacy at Nevaka, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Last updated: July 26, 2021